Enrolling At Arbor School of Central Florida
1. Schedule a tour - Come see our campus and faculty in action! Please be sure to bring your child's IEP & documentation! We can’t wait to meet you! Click here to request a tour.
2. Review IEP and Evaluations - In our second meeting, we review your child's documentation, discuss educational expectations and answer any questions you might have.
3. Student Screening - During our third meeting, we’re getting to know each other better and take time to introduce ourselves and our learning environment to your child.
4. Shadow - For the fourth meeting, your child has the opportunity to see what it’s like to be an actual student and sit in on one of our classes. You can compare notes after and see how they feel about Arbor School of Central Florida.
5. Acceptance - When we agree your child is a great fit for Arbor, it’s always a happy time for us! We’ll advise you on the details for the next few steps and give you everything you need to get access to the scholarship money you’ll need to complete the process.
6. Join Our Family of Students, Faculty and Parents! - Congratulations! Your child is an Arbor Owl! We look forward to seeing their bright, shiny faces in class!